Alamo Colleges District is seeking qualified candidates for Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
If interested in the position, you must apply on-line to receive full consideration.
To learn more, please visit our jobs page at https://alamo.edu/jobs and search for req10215 under Staff Jobs
Job Summary and Description:
Serves as the chief operating and financial officer responsible for creating institutional efficiency and effectiveness, and for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership that aligns with and supports the mission, vision and values, goals and objectives of the Alamo Colleges District in student success and performance excellence. Works closely with faculty, staff and institutional partners to direct activities in support of institutional success. Provides leadership to Alamo Colleges District administrators in the areas of budget and finance, facilities, public safety, acquisitions/purchasing, and administration.
The vice chancellor must be a highly collaborative leader with a demonstrated record of excellence in strategic leadership, organizational and collaborative problem solving, and have the ability to develop effective relationships across multiple constituencies. Must be an experienced leader with a history of ensuring financial success, facilitating critical conversations, and fostering innovation.
Reports to the Chancellor of the Alamo Colleges District
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in finance, business, or a related field or a combination of relevant experience, education and training that equates to the required degree.
- Seven years of senior-level administrative experience in the programs, functions, and processes of a major complex community college or university system or other similarly complex organization including demonstrated successful management of budget planning and control and operational planning.
- Demonstrated history of ensuring financial success, facilitating critical conversations and fostering innovation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prefer doctorate.
- Prefer demonstrated successful management of facilities, purchasing, public safety and risk management.
- Prefer experience at the level of College President, Vice President, Vice Chancellor, or Associate Executive Vice Chancellor.
Licenses and Certifications:
Must possess and maintain a valid driver license. Must be insurable through ACD insurers.
Motor Vehicle Report is required in addition to background check and drug screen
Alamo Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer