The Academic Records Compliance Coordinator manages compliance of The Warren Alpert Medical School students with all clinical training requirements to ensure that students meet the established medical school and clinical affiliate requirements. Serves as primary liaison with hospital affiliates representatives and produces required reports and specified documentation that serve to onboard and clear students for compliance to affiliates. As a member of the Records and Registration team, supports academic records and registration operational and project needs that includes utilizing medical school systems to fulfill data requests, management of internal tracking, webpage layout and enrollment related processes such as wait-listing, add/drop, grading, academic standing and status changes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of experience (preferably in an academic environment) required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite preferred
- Experience working in multiple systems or administrative databases and utilizing general reporting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills: ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated experience with system, data validation, report generation, preferably within a Student Information System.
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision, effectively prioritize work, multi-task, and easily adjust to changing work priorities and deadlines
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail while juggling competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Thorough attention to detail and a high degree of coordination with various offices at Brown, with our affiliated hospitals and with our non-Brown clinical sites
- High level of tact, patience, and diplomacy and persistence to ensure that students meet their requirements in a timely manner
- High degree of professionalism, focus and follow through to be able to juggle multiple competing priorities while maintaining accuracy and follow-through
- Possesses a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive campus community
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION CHECK REQUIRED
Recruiting Start Date:
Job Posting Title:
Academic Records Compliance Coordinator
Warren Alpert Medical School
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Position Work Location:
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
As an EEO/AA employer, Brown University provides equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation based upon a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law, and caste, which is protected by our University policies.