Brown University is a leading research university distinct for its student-centered learning and deep sense of purpose. Our students, faculty and staff are driven by the idea that their work will have an impact in the world. Brown University offers a flexible work/life balance; summer hours, winter break and a comprehensive. Benefits package including time off, annual paid holidays; benefits offerings including health, dental, vision, tuition assistance, retirement, wellness, employee discounts and more. To learn about Brown University’s benefits, visit the University Human Resources web page here for further information.
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing the operations and functions of the online program’s admissions process, including monitoring the application system, and other activities related to the admissions process. The successful candidate will also assist with developing strategies for achieving enrollment goals and communicating admissions criteria to prospective students. The Admissions Coordinator will help with managing admission review committees, tracking scholarship allocations, maintaining databases and student information, as well as other admissions-related duties as assigned across a portfolio of online graduate programs.
Job qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2 years of experience in admissions, marketing, recruiting, student services or related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and familiarity with a variety of software applications
- Experience with online education and application portals is a plus
- Possess a willingness and ability to support and promote a diverse and inclusive campus community
- Collaborative team player who fosters open communication and cooperation among stakeholders
- Self-disciplined individual who works independently and applies good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
This position is remote.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification that are satisfactory to Brown University.
Demonstrated ability to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment.
Recruiting Start Date:
Job Posting Title:
Admissions Coordinator, Online programs
School of Public Health
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Position Work Location:
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact email@example.com.
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
As an EEO/AA employer, Brown University provides equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination, harassment and retaliation based upon a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law, and caste, which is protected by our University policies.