Lindauer is proud to partner with Emerson College in the search for a Vice President and Chief of Staff.
Under the leadership of visionary President Jay Bernhardt, Emerson College is seeking a Vice President and Chief of Staff to be an advisor, confidante, and architect of important solutions that ensure operational success.
As a member of the senior cabinet, the VP and Chief of Staff should be effective in building relationships and managing campus-wide projects that activate stakeholders while serving the best interests of the College.
Successful candidates will:
• Provide leadership and operational oversight for the Office of the President to further the College’s mission, vision, and strategic goals and priorities;
• Facilitate communication and collaboration across all members of the President’s Council, ensuring alignment in goals, priorities, and initiatives;
• Coordinate the planning and implementation of Board of Trustee meetings and other Board priorities and initiatives;
• Collaborate with the Communications and Marketing team in the creation of executive-level communications; and
• Be a steadfast and committed leader, sharing values consistent with Emerson’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, and social justice.
To learn more and apply, visit: https://lindauerglobal.co/EmersonCollegeVPCOS