Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Software Engineer (Node.js, TypeScript, AWS)
Digital Credentials Consortium (DCC)
MIT Open Learning seeks a software engineer to advance Digital Credentials Consortium (DCC) technology, including services, and support deployment efforts across the DCC ecosystem.
Will participate in the full life cycle of application development, including design, coding, testing, and production support; work as a project team member or project lead for projects that may span a broad range of applications; and support other team and community members involved in developing software and maintaining the open-source repositories of DCC software and services.
A full description is available at https://openlearning.mit.edu/jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least seven years of relevant programming experience
- Excellent coding and digital development skills
- Experience with full-stack web development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work strategically
- Experience with TypeScript, React, and Node.js
- Experience with DevOps or site reliability engineering (SRE)
- Experience with mobile application deployment and managing submission to Google Play Store/Apple App Store
- Project management experience
Interested candidates may apply online at https://hr.mit.edu/careers. Please reference job number 23169.
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. We value diversity and strongly encourage applications from individuals from all identities and backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration for employment based on their experience and qualifications, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin. See MIT’s full policy on nondiscrimination.