Dr. Rose holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from California State University, Dominguez Hills. She earned an educational doctorate at UCLA.
• Michele Butts was named an assistant professor of legal analysis and writing at the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge. She was on the faculty at the John Marshall School of Law in Atlanta.
Professor Butts is a graduate of Syracuse University and earned her law degree at the University of Florida.
• Kyle T. Miller is the new director of Children International at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. UALR Children International is an outreach program that provides educational, health, and family assistance to 3,000 children in the Little Rock public school system. Previously, Dr. Miller was director of the Gear Up program ast Phillips Community College in Helena, Arkansas.
Dr. Miller is a graduate of the University of Central Arkansas. He earned master’s degrees at Arkansas State University and the Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. He recently was awarded an educational doctorate at the University of Mississippi.
Faulk is a 1998 graduate of Virginia Tech and earned a law degree at the University of Virginia. Before taking on his position as admissions director in 2009, he was an editor and columnist for the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
• Evene Estwick was named associate professor of communications and granted tenure at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
Professor Estwick joined the university’s faculty in 2005 after completing her doctorate at Temple University in Philadelphia.
• Dallas Reed was appointed dean of student development and campus life for the New York campuses of Berkeley College. Before coming to Berkeley, Dr. Reed was associate vice president for student life at Mississippi Valley State University.
Dr. Reed is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University. She holds a master’s degree from Pfeiffer University in Charlotte, North Carolina, and an educational doctorate from Jackson State University in Mississippi.
• A. Todd Franklin was promoted to full professor of philosophy at Hamilton College in Clniton, New York. He currently serves as chair of the college’s philosophy department and has been on the Hamilton faculty since 1997.
Professor Franklin earned a Ph.D. at Stanford University.
Dr. Semley is a graduate of Georgetown University. She holds a master’s degree from Yale University and a second master’s degree and a Ph.D. in history from Northwestern University.